At a time when exercise is more important than ever, we’d love to know where you’re moving during your four hours of outdoor exercise time, or how you’re finding ways to exercise at home?
Help to inspire other islanders by sharing your photos or video clips on social media tagging #MoveMoreJersey and you could WIN £150 worth of vouchers from a local sports business of your choice!
Competition closes 31 May 2020. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1) The promoter is Jersey Sport whose registered office is at: FB Pavilion, FB Fields, La Grande Route de Saint-Clément, St Clement, Jersey JE2 6QN
2) The competition is open to residents of Jersey aged 12 years or over, except employees of Jersey Sport and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3) To enter the competition, you must own your own social media account on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and be following @movemorejersey on Instagram and Facebook in order to enter.
4) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
5) By entering this competition, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6) To enter the competition, simply post an image or video clip to your own social media account showing how you are being active and moving more, outdoors or at home, using the hashtag #MoveMoreJersey
7) You can enter and post as many images as you wish using #movemorejersey during the competition period, from 17 April 2020 to 31 May 2020.
8) Closing date is 31 May 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) The prize is a £150 voucher from a local sports business (based in Jersey) of the winner’s choice. The prize is not transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is subject to availability and Jersey Sport reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12) The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
13) The winner will be notified by DM within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15) The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Jersey law.
16) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
19) Jersey Sport shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
20) Jersey Sport also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.