Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we’ve had to give our Move More March* competition a little twist! We love to see islanders moving more, trying new activities and enjoying the great outdoors so you can still enter our competition from today onwards but only with the hashtag #MoveMoreJersey.
But…. please remember to practice social/physical distancing over the coming weeks and adhere to self-isolation guidelines if you fall into that category.
If we move to a situation where outdoor activity is not allowed, then please post your home-based exercise photos.
There are so many health and social benefits to moving more, including weight management, reduced risk of disease, improved mental health and the opportunity to build new friendships.
During the remainder of March, we’re still offering you the chance to win a fantastic Garmin 45 GPS Running Watch which can help inspire beginners to exercise, or keep track of performance times for more experienced exercisers.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is simply post an image to your own Instagram account showing how you are being active and moving more, using the hashtag #MoveMoreJersey.
You can post as many images as you wish. Full details can be found in the Terms and Conditions below:
Move More March/Move More Jersey Competition Terms and Conditions
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
(Please note that all entries up to and including 19 March under the #MoveMoreMarch hashtag will still be valid and entered into the draw.)
1) The promoter is Jersey Sport whose registered office is at: FB Pavilion, FB Fields, La Grande Route de Saint-Clément, St Clement, Jersey JE2 6QN
2) The competition is open to residents of Jersey aged 12 years or over, except employees of Jersey Sport and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3) To enter the competition, you must own an Instagram account and must be following @movemorejersey on Instagram in order to enter.
4) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
5) By entering this competition, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6) To enter the competition, simply post an image to your own Instagram account showing how you are being active and moving more, using the hashtags #MoveMoreJersey plus #MoveMoreMarch during the month of March.
7) You can enter and post as many images as you wish using #MoveMoreJersey and #MoveMoreMarch during the competition period, from 1 – 31 March 2020. (#MoveMoreJersey only from 19 March)
8) Closing date is 31 March 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) The prize is a Garmin Forerunner 45 GPS Running Watch with Garmin Coach Training Plan Support worth £169.99. The prize is not transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is subject to availability and Jersey Sport reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12) The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
13) The winner will be notified by private message on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15) The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Jersey law.
16) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material relating to this competition. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
19) Jersey Sport shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions – such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
20) Jersey Sport also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.